Return to the gray everyday life

7.5.2012, At 13:25 | Written by

Survive at home! The moment goes the time difference to recovery, slightly longer some time everyday to Learn. But what this lamenting: Nykiin's apparently the way back to town and meets all expectations without failure ever. And no holidays at all sure to be just as much fun if it would make a living. (I admittedly quite ready to try this, if someone wants to offer me a great opportunity.)

Everyday life, I decided to return to a smooth and gray. However, pukemani boarding a rare yhteensävytetty outfit was selected mainly on the accident: a) are not pushed the b) were clean. Harmonic greyness now is in itself not a major surprise - amazing it would be if Jarin blue-gray to my closet would end up on a random sample blatantly joy multicolored outfit ...

Hoodie I bought last morning, when I missed something on me are cozy. This is obviously the formula: last year I bought the second to last morning of the same kind hoodie dark blue, dark blue long been drawn and now I purchased from gray. Now, I watched a little about the wine-red - is to see how next year goes. Hoodie (no, yeah, now there are two) are rarely end up here the blog side, though wonderful pulls over on almost every day I went for the workout, or home on the couch köllötellessäni. Harmajainen not, you are guaranteed not to stay in one of the flight as a friend.

First, dark blue, then gray formulas seems to have been repeated sorttia other than hupparihankinnoissani. Dark blue New Balance sneakers paired trip I bought a gray. I found them in a children's department and the character I had to pay their own motion of the whole 37 Euros. Winner Feeling! And maybe also a little bit robbed feeling when I paid the first of about saturaisen more, but the average price per pair of this is now almost kohdillaan.

Others found the trip this huge feast (incl. Bunches of scented candles, mint lozenges and hand soap) runnoin mother for her birthday saamaani Rimowan left the suitcase. It is certainly enough space, four wheels and it moves forward almost sheer power of thought. The difference between the economy to other suitcases is so great that I'm trying is likely to take this compact 84-liter pikkuveskan every single viikonloppuretkellekin. It is not guaranteed to be nothing against it - now it is lying vacant next to the bed and I hear how it quietly kitisee and whines matkakuumettaan. The best thing to hide it as soon as the cabinet, otherwise this will back on the trip ...

Reissurytkyt:
Sweatshirt
Dress TRICOTAGE
Scarf Samuji
Sneakers New Balance

The top figure in addition to Jan's gray hoodie: Backpack Yuketen
Little Coat Beams +

Tags: , , , , , ,

9 comments »" The Return of the gray everyday life "

1. Avatar Nina
    7.5.2012, 13:35

Rimowa. The best trip to the guy that money can buy. <3

2. Avatar Alisa
    7.5.2012, 13:42

So can that here still have their own New Balance is simple and fast, and al that those gray is wonderful !!

3. Avatar Fiction
    7.5.2012, 21:12

Grey is a village so good!

4. Avatar Klaara
    8.5.2012, 17:19

Cool! Does ask that what approach the new tossusi are. I hunted W576 to black for a long time, but so far has not been in my koossani tärpännyt.

5. Avatar Inke
    8.5.2012, 22:17

Nina, I sign! (Ok, a passport may have been even better, but it does not count: D)

Alisa, I know! Else I would no longer be used either :)

Lord, favorite color - so bleak as it sounds: D

Klaara, thank you! Greys are 574, it is vissiin the same model, but the difference is that they are not täysmokkaa like 576. I may be wrong, but this is being concluded with Jan ... What 's your size? You've probably already been here, but who knows tärppäisi ..: http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/8018/new-balance-w576 :)

6. Avatar Klaara
    22.5.2012, 11:32

Hey, due to tourism, I noticed only this time lag answer -Thank you for that! I myself was thinking that 574 looks very much the same as the Model 576. Good faith to obtain confirmation of the conclusion. Eurokokoni is 35-36, or with any luck, I might I find slippers children's department. Linking slippers are exactly what I've been looking, but seem to be the stock (continued) end. Furthermore, New Balance's own online store in the UK is not found in black. If only a few weeks to get to Copenhagen tärppäisi, or you have to do later in the summer tour to London.

7. Avatar Inke
    22.5.2012, 21:24

Klaara, nothing more than a children's department ago! :) To Copenhagen New Balance was trading close to a boutique shop, so I think you will find the pleasant couple of drinks. If not, the truth shall nice trip to London known;)

8. Avatar Klaara
    25.5.2012, 19:55

Yay! I can hardly wait to get a chance to Copenhagen - not even for the sake of tossutarjonnan. Thank you for your tips!

9. Avatar Inke