return to the gray everyday life

07/05/2012, 13:25 pm | Written by

Survive at home! The moment goes to the time difference between the recovery, slightly longer some time everyday to Learn. But what this lamenting: Nykiin I always seem to get back to the city and to meet all the expectations of ever deceived. And no holiday at all sure to be just as much fun, if it would make a living. (Though I am quite ready to try this, if someone wants to offer a great opportunity for me.)

Everyday life, I decided to return to a smooth, gray. Denied pukemani rare yhteensävytetty outfit though was selected mainly on the accident: a) do not shaken, b) were clean. Harmonic greyness now is in itself not a major surprise - amazing it would be if terribly blue-gray to my closet would end up on a random sample blatantly joy multicolored outfit ...

Hoodie I bought last morning, when I missed the wear something comfy. This is obviously the formula: last year I bought a second on the last morning of the same kind hoodie dark blue, dark blue, randomly for a long time and now I purchased the gray between. Now, I watched a little bit of wine red - see how next year goes. Hoodie (no, yeah, now there are two) rarely end up here in the blog side, though wonderful, I'd pull over on an almost daily workout or going to the home on the couch in warm. Harmajainen not, you are guaranteed not to stay in one of the flight as a friend.

First, dark blue, then gray formulas seems to have been repeated sorttia other than hupparihankinnoissani. Dark blue New Balance sneakers paired trip I bought a gray. I found them on its own motion children's department, and I had to pay the whole 37 euros. Voittajafiilis! And maybe also a little bit robbed feeling, when I paid the first of them about saturaisen more, but the average price per pair of this is now almost kohdillaan.

Other expedition discovered this huge feast (eg. A pile of scented candles, mint lozenges and hand soap) runnoin mother on her birthday saamaani Rimowan left the suitcase. It is certainly enough room, four wheels and it runs on almost sheer power of thought. The difference between the economy, the other suitcases is so great that I try is likely to take this compact 84-liter pikkuveskan every single viikonloppuretkellekin. It certainly does not have anything against it - now it is lying vacant beside the bed and I hear how it quietly kitisee and whines matkakuumettaan. The best thing to hide it as soon as the cabinet, otherwise this will turn on the trip ...

Reissurytkyt:

• MySpace
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks

Tags: , , , , , ,

9 comments »" return of the gray everyday life "

1. Avatar Nina
    07.05.2012, 13:35

Rimowa. Best trip to the guy that money can buy. <3

2. Avatar Alisa
    07.05.2012, 13:42

So can that here still have their own New Balance is simple and fast and ai that those gray is lovely !!

3. Avatar Fiction
    07.05.2012, 21:12

Grey is a village so good!

4. Avatar Klaara
    8.5.2012, 17:19

Cool! Can you ask, that's what the new model tossusi are. I hunted W576 to black for a long time, but so far not in its own koossani tärpännyt.

5. Avatar Inke
    8.5.2012, 22:17

Nina, I sign! (Ok, a passport is perhaps even better, but it does not count: D)

Alisa, I know! Else I would no longer be used either :)

Lord, favorite color - so bleak as it sounds: D

Klaara, thank you! Greys are 574, it is probably from the same model, but the difference is that they are not täysmokkaa like 576. I may be wrong, but this is being concluded with Jan ... What 's your size? You've probably already been here, but who knows .. tärppäisi: http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/8018/new-balance-w576 :)

6. Avatar Klaara
    22.5.2012, 11:32

Hey, tourism, due to this delay, I only noticed your answer -Thank you for that! I myself was thinking that 574 looks very much the same as Model 576. Glad to have confirmation of the conclusion of faith. Eurokokoni is 35-36, or by good luck I might I find slippers, children's department. Linking slippers are exactly what I've been looking, but appear to be stock (continued) end. In addition, New Balance's own online store in Britain can not be found in black. If only a few weeks to get to Copenhagen tärppäisi, or you have to do later in the summer tour to London.

7. Avatar Inke
    22.5.2012, 21:24

Klaara, does not change as the children's department, then! :) To Copenhagen New Balance was trading close to a boutique shop, so I think you will find a welcome pair from there. If not, the least there a nice trip to London known;)

8. Avatar Klaara
    25.5.2012, 19:55

Yay! I can hardly wait, that I get to Copenhagen - and I do not only tossutarjonnan why. Thank you for your tips!

9. Avatar Inke